forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: Wiki Support
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 01:42:27 GMT
stefan.bernemann@degussa.com wrote:
> (2) if I switch on the pipelines in forrest.xmap to dynamically generate
> the wiki.{xlex,xgrm} files from the wiki.grm, I get the following error:
>
> 11:01:38.953 EVENT  ERROR   (2003-09-18) 11:01.38:953   [access  ]

<snip/ error messages>

> (3) I have not yet tried to transform the text grammar into the xml form
> via chaperon's ant tasks. Anyhow, approach (2) would be much more
> comfortable!

wiki.grm does not change in a normal use, only when it has been changed
by us, so I do not feel it is needed. Maybe the ant task for our own use
  would be nice.

anyway, Let's try to resolve the first issue:

<stefan-said>

  However, it seems that some features of the wiki markup are not
working,among others:
  - subtitles (subsections),
  - sublevels of unordered lists
  - definition lists
  - (foot)notes

</stefan-said>

Can you add these examples on wiki-sample.xml and forward to us a diff?

Cheers,
Cheche