forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: table of contents in pdf
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:49:36 GMT
Eric BURGHARD wrote:

> no it's my fault because the solution was not here and the implementation is
> in fact pretty mmmm... basic: just add an fo:basic-link tag like this

Thanks, I added to CVS. But I have not been able to see this basic link.
Maybe it is a problem with my kghostview. Would you mind test it?

> I don't really know how to contribute to forrest efficiently via patchs
> submissions. I think it's simple with eclipse and cvs, but give the time to
> find how (anyway any infos would be appreciated ;-)
>
> A+

well, if you have got CVS setup ( as I assume)  when you modify a file
"cvs diff -u file" is enough for me.

if you have not got cvs then diff -u file.old file.new will do.

Cheers,
Cheche