forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: table of contents in pdf
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:07:00 GMT
Victor,

I went back to the page, check the examples and I could not find
<fox:bookmarks>. But I am pretty sure that I was that tag before

I am sorry about giving misleading information.

Eric,

This this the tag i was talking about :

    <fox:bookmarks>
       <xsl:apply-templates select="body/section" mode="outline"/>
   </fox:bookmarks>

Cheers,
Cheche