forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: table of contents in pdf
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:12:05 GMT
Eric BURGHARD wrote:
> Don't know if this is interresting for someone down here, anyway it is
> valuable for me. this address two issues (from my point of view) of the
> document2fo.xsl stylesheet:
> - generate table of contents
> - correct font size computation for section/subsection/subsubsection

I just added to CVS, PDF looks nicer thanks to you!

> Add this somewhere in your skin xslt/fo/document2fo.xsl after the
> <xsl:import href="../../../common/xslt/fo/document2fo.xsl"/>

Most skins just imported from commons, so I added there.

>     <xsl:template match="body">
>         <xsl:if test="count(//section) != 0">

I added this instead:

  <xsl:template match="body[count(//section) != 0]">

>         <xsl:value-of select="14-number($level)"/>
> A+

Yes A+, Clever.

I added a toc-max-depth variable and a couple of ifs to display same toc
for html and pdf.

Cheers,
cheche