forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: -1 rendered documents, possible bug?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:25:05 GMT
Sergey Missan wrote:

>Jeff,
>JT> I have the same problem of files not being rendered, also with a custom
>JT> skin.  In my case, the link is from a file's body, not the menu.
>
>good to know that I'm not alone. Now I don't think it has much todo with
>custom skin -- I've updated most of it to follow "common", and this
>bug is still here. Pity, as everything else works remarkably well --
>0.5 is a huge improvement in many areas. And porting was an easy task.
>
>Also, I'm not linking these documents in the documents themselves (e.g.
>in the "body") -- the only linkage is done in site.xml.
>
>Do we have a bug report for this?

If this is a CLI problem, I'm happy to look into it, but I'd like to
know more first.

Do you have the site running in a servlet container? If so, could you
try spidering the site with something like wget, and see if the missing
pages are there? That'll tell us whether it is down to the CLI or not.

If wget gets it right, we know we've got a CLI problem, and hence,
there's a clear bug to report.

Regards, Upayavira