forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Project definition. (Re: [RT] Status.xml, changes.xml, todos.xmlm, news and other descriptors])
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:33:35 GMT
Hi,

It seems that out of this email, Nicola RT did got go futher, but
status.xml situation needs to change.

This is the third item on our todo this, please write down a conclusion
so we can help Nicola to finish this stuff.

- Status.xml does not have DTD.
- who.xml and status.xml have duplicated information (developer names)
- one file two outputs does not seem logical.
- This info need to be converted with the one in gump.

Anything else?

I will help nicola, but mostly is to get an agreement on this coding
does not seem to be very hard,

Cheers,
Cheche