forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: [issues] Created: (FOR-63) build broken by forrest.xmap XSP additions
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:54:29 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Probably missed it in the flurry, i will read back. You must
> be mistaken, it was not me that said i would tackle anything.

I have to apologize this time, because your comments I assume that this
was a temporal measue and you were going to investigate the other problem.

You never said that you would tackle anything. I thought that was going
to be your next move.

> Thanks. Then that needs to go in the changelog and could probably
> be the first entry in the new upgrading_06 document. Your entry
> for XSP is a bit basic in the chnagelog.

Done it.

> Ooh, i hope that those are explained in the changelog or
> we will have a lot of questions from userland.

I think that this is going to be a big problem. I will add something on
the FAQ.

> Sorry for the confusion.
>
> --David

Hey!, no problem mate!, I hope that my english des not sound harsh.

Cheers,
Cheche