forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: apparent resolver troubles
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:56:15 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> When David committed his fix, he did not remove the FORREST_05_RC tag
> from tools/ant/lib/resolver.jar, so your test against the FORREST_05_RC
> tag probably had both new and old resolver.jars in the classpath.  I've
> fixed that now.  I can switch off networking and successfully build
> projects, so I'm happy this bug is fixed.

Thank you Jeff!!
So is this needed?:

<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog"
          prefer="public">

This has been added by mistake:

RCS file: /home/cvspublic/xml-forrest/build.xml,v
revision 1.73
date: 2003/09/11 19:37:25;  author: cheche;  state: Exp;  lines: +8 -0
Convert all EOLs to the pair CRLF on fresh-site files except gif & png.
PR: FOR-31

Let me know that works fine for you Jeff,

Later,
Cheche