forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: XSP vs SVG (Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets page2document.xsl)
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:04:50 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> Okay, so we _could_ add a task:
>
> <target name="get-svg">
>   <get ... />
> </target>

Hey!, we are getting closer! :-)

> And then because the seed target uses SVG, we'd need to make a
> dependency:
>
> <target name="seed" depends="get-svg, ...">

Same as xsp, there is a xsp-sample.xsp so it has to be:

<target name="seed" depends="get-svg, get-xsp, ...">

> Of course the same offline/proxy issues affect a get-xsp target, but
> given the number of Forrest users wanting XSP, this is a tiny cost
> compared to that of increasing the Forrest download by 2.4Mb for
> everyone.
>
> --Jeff

Unless xsp or svg are not added by default in the seed example, then
there is not dependency.
These examples can be added when users run get-svg or get-xsp doing this
we decrease 4.4Mb download for everyone.

Cheers,
Cheche