forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Displaying the version
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:38:03 GMT
Adam,

I run this:

cheche@carolo:~/xml/xml-forrest$ forrest -projecthelp
Apache Forrest.  Run 'forrest -projecthelp' to list options

Buildfile:
/home/cheche/xml/xml-forrest/build/dist/shbat/bin/../forrest.build.xml

     *=======================================================*
     |                 Forrest Site Builder                  |
     |                          0.5                          |
     |             $Date: 2003/09/10 09:37:10 $              |
     *=======================================================*

              Call this through the 'forrest' command

Main targets:

  backcopy   If anything has been edited in build/webapps, copies them
back to src/documentation
  overrides  Prints a summary of which files a project is overriding
  run        Run Jetty with configuration set by the jetty.run property
  seed       Seeds a directory with a template project doc structure
  site       Generates a static HTML website for this project
  validate   Validates XML doc files in the project
  war        Generates a dynamic servlet-based website (an packaged .war
file)
  webapp     Generates a dynamic servlet-based website (an unpackaged
webapp)

Default target: site