forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets page2document.xsl
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:16:32 GMT
Jeff Turner wrote:

> Couldn't we rather have an Ant task that fetches jdtcore.jar? 95% of
> Forrest users don't need XSP, so adding 2.3mb to the download is a high
> price to pay.
>
> --Jeff

I agreee that we should try to reduce the download.

I have to admit that I looked it before I commit jdtcore, I added to our
cvs because I saw another library around same size.

Batik library is around 2Mb as well, so we have exactly the same issue.
So do not you think that there is a hih price to pay for converting svg
to jpg and png already?.

Anyway I am open to other options.

Cheers,
Cheche