forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets changes2document.xsl
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:12:11 GMT
Jeff,

Dammit!!!!

It was too late last night, and I forgot to get that tydier this morning!

> How about instead, passing the bugtracking-url into the XSLT as a
> parameter, and accessing the cocoon.xconf value through the predefined
> 'defaults' input module:
>
>   <map:transform ...>
>    <map:parameter name="bugtracking-url" value="{defaults:bugtracking-url}"/>

That was my initial plan, but I could not get it working. I will have a
look today.

> In truth, this business of replacing @tokens@ in cocoon.xconf is just a
> hack, and forrest.properties needs replacing with something more
> permanent and accessible.  There's some RTs in the archives about this,
> which we should dust off in 0.6.

That was the reason I sent an e-mail about this. I did not like it
either, but I was no a rust because you were planing to release today.

Cheers,
Cheche