forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: DEBUG Level?
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 13:15:41 GMT
Upayavira,

My idea of open bugs is only to allow you not to forget what needs to be
done , or other people check and think "Hey, I can do that!" "Hey, they
kow about that problem, I will not open another bug".

If this issue is part of a bigger change, I am happy if that change
already is on bugzilla or if you keep our emails as a reminder.

Cheers,
cheche