forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release date for 0.5
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:04:58 GMT
Hi,

After update our libraries to use cocoon 2.1.1 (released last friday),
we have not got any blocker bug, so to make sure that everyone is happy
with a release day, I would like to proposed a vote on a date for
version 0.5.

1) Wednesday 10th September. "Bad code produce good comunity"

Jeff who is responsible for this release, thinks that we will get more
testers by releasing 0.5 now.

2) Wednesday 17th September. "Wait to let dust settle down"

I wanted lo let a 2 weeks period to avoid an unknown bug on cocoon 2.1.1
  hit our product.

As a reminder you know that we can make a 0.5.1 any time if need be.

We are asking for help in these issues, we hope that we can get them
done by this release (both days):

[#FOR-47] pwd on windows9x
[#FOR-48] `pwd` vs $PWD
"Link for non-bugzilla bug not working"