forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Mixed-namespace support (Re: cvs commit: ...)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:57:15 GMT
Jeff,

>>I personally thought that we were going to let a bit more time to test
>>forrest with cocoon 2.1.1 (2 weeks).
> 
> 
> Why bother?  We'll get a lot more testers by releasing 0.5 now and
> releasing 0.5.1 if we discover any bugs in Cocoon.
> 

After 7 months people expect some kind of stability, I will forward a 
vote so we let everyone to decide for us, is that ok?

> 
>>But for some reason you want to release this ASAP, that is ok, but given 
>>that people hurried to commit stuff, can we delay this release for 
>>Wednesday?
> 
> 
> Looks like it.
> 
> 
> --Jeff
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message