forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Mixed-namespace support (Re: cvs commit: ...)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 00:54:18 GMT
Jeff,

I personally thought that we were going to let a bit more time to test
forrest with cocoon 2.1.1 (2 weeks).

But for some reason you want to release this ASAP, that is ok, but given
  that people hurried to commit stuff, can we delay this release for
Wednesday?

> Does all this stuff (and @class) *have* to happen a few hours before 0.5
> gets released?  Couldn't it wait 24 hours for 0.6, when we have a decent
> multi-namespace validation system[1] in place?
>
> Same for @class attributes -- I don't care whether it's good or bad; I
> don't want to even consider it for 0.5.  We can do a 0.5.1 any time.
>

> --Jeff

cheers,
cheche

BTW: 0.4 and 0.2RC1 were released on Wednesday.