forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Penners <raym...@dotsphinx.com>
Subject Re: Multi-lingual static web site
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:24:06 GMT
Konstantin Piroumian wrote:

>This is just the validation of your document that fails. You can simply turn
>it off somewhere in properties (or just modify the build file and remove the
>validate-xdocs target temporarily).
>
>More correct option fix to this is to extend the according DTD to allow
>i18n:* elements (or what is used for tabs validation).

Thanks, that seems to work.  Now I am wondering where to place the
messages.properties files containing the translations. The i18n
transformer is configured as follows:

         <map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
              <catalogue-name>messages</catalogue-name>
              <catalogue-location>translations</catalogue-location>
              <untranslated-text>untranslated</untranslated-text>
              <cache-at-startup>true</cache-at-startup>
         </map:transformer>

So, I tried placing a "messages.properties" file in
"src/documentation/resources/translations/messages.properties". But
forrest complains: "Unable to locate resource: messages".

Thanks again,

--
Raymond Penners -*- raymond@dotsphinx.com -*- www.dotsphinx.com