forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: [patch] person tag
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 03:03:10 GMT
David,

Template created, you need to change this on your skin to work:

92c92
<               <xsl:value-of select="@name"/>
---
 >               <xsl:call-template name="email"/>

But in orde to get it working I need to change xsl:param to
xsl:variable, and I do not know why:

43c43
<   <xsl:param name="obfuscate-mail-links" select="'false'"/>
---
 >   <xsl:variable name="obfuscate-mail-links" select="'true'"/>

can anyone have an idea of the reason of this behavior?

Cheers,
Cheche