forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: Multi-lingual static web site
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:23:53 GMT
Raymond,

Sorry If this too to long to reply.

raymond@dotsphinx.com wrote:

> I have searched the mailinglist archives and found some references to
> the Cocoon i18n translator. What I couldn't find was how to integrate
> this with a clean out-of-the-box Forrest installation?

I18n is to translate a <itext>Translate this</itext> within a xml
document. It would be added possibly after 0.5 release, but I think that
is not what are you looking for.

> Does anybody have a ready-to-go example?

I have not got any example of how to achive a multi-lingual site, but
maybe I will write down something tomorrow if I got some time.

Cheers,
CheChe