forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: IHTML sample bug (was Re: Outstanding issues for 0.5? (Re: Forrest 0.5?)
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:09:04 GMT
Upayavira ,

Upayavira wrote:

> Does the ihtml sample use the HTMLGenerator?
>
> Carsten has just fixed a CLI bug in the HTMLGenerator that prevented it
> working without an HTTPEnvironment present. So if someone is able to
> upgrade to CVS Cocoon and retest the IHTML sample, it might well work.

I upgrade cocoon on my system, and that seems to fix this issue. But It
change another behaviour, it expect an index.xml when you define:

<samples label="Samples" href="samples/" tab="samples">

X [0] samples/index.html	BROKEN:
/var/tmp/fs/build/tmp/context/content/xdocs/samples/index.xml (No such
file or directory)

> This fix'll automatically be included in the 2.1.1 Cocoon release which
> will probably be done on Friday.

Cool, After friday we can focus for 2 weeks on upgrade from 0.4 and
fixing issues.

Cheers,
cheche