forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject IHTML sample bug (was Re: Outstanding issues for 0.5? (Re: Forrest 0.5?)
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:24:52 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Upayavira,
>
> Upayavira wrote:
>

>> Can anyone explain to me exactly what the problem is with ihtml? And
>> possibly give me a sample page that doesn't work?
>

> From the lastest version of forrest
>
> mkdir /var/tmp/fs; cd /var/tmp/fs
> forrest seed; forrest
>
> There is a sample page on:
> /var/tmp/fs/src/documentation/content/xdocs/samples/ihtml-sample.ihtml

Does the ihtml sample use the HTMLGenerator?

Carsten has just fixed a CLI bug in the HTMLGenerator that prevented it
working without an HTTPEnvironment present. So if someone is able to
upgrade to CVS Cocoon and retest the IHTML sample, it might well work.

This fix'll automatically be included in the 2.1.1 Cocoon release which
will probably be done on Friday.

Regards,

Upayavira