forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: welcome to Antonio
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 05:42:31 GMT
David Crossley dijo:
> Thanks for joining forrest-dev Antonio. Just so people
> are not surprised when Antonio starts committing stuff,
> he was recently voted in as a Cocoon committer which
> means that he is also a Forrest committer.

:) Thank you, David. I will soon try to do my best effort here too. I
tried Forrest first time in january 2003 (just tasting it). This first
sight was great, then I keep an eye always in the project and when I got
the first oportunity to write some docs, I don't thought it 2 times, I
choosed Forrest to do the job. Since then I love it.

Forrest is too addictive. Once you understand how to use it and saw his
potential, you cannot stop writing docs on it. :))))

Forrest is really one of the best tools I ever used! :)

Surely, it will be better in the next months, cuz I know the development
trend of Forrest is amazing. Thanks all you guys to give us this amazing
tool!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.