forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/fresh-site/src/documentation/translations menu_es.xml
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:44:34 GMT
> cheche      2003/09/17 06:31:37
>
>   Modified:    src/resources/fresh-site/src/documentation/translations
>                         menu_es.xml
>   Log:
>   Use "Tareas pendientes" for todo, as it seems most common.
Well, if we think about "todo" AFAIK this is just a verb (To do). This
started because using:

"Pending tasks" or "to do list" was too long in early computing days were
memory was too expensive then every byte counts and because the old
terminals using 80x25 at that time every column saved in a label was a big
plus. Then they choosed to use just: "todo" as an acronym. The word means
other thing in english:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=todo

If all that is correct then:

"por hacer"