forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: css again
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:43:13 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> Before removing the build directory, type:
>> "forrest backcopy"
>> Then try to generate} again
> /me swears violently

lol :-D

> i'm getting ready to ditch forrest altogether because it is
> (imho) such a spaghetti directory of poorly-documented
> interdependencies.. }-(

Don't be cruel. We are trying to do our most effort here. :)

> doing that resulted in some errors about 'cacheable' and
> 'pipeline' now being illegal in a couple of places.

Seriously, If this did not work. You can still take your backup copy
(still don't remove it!) and try to copy just the changed files from
build/webapp to src.

I thought the backcopy option still works well. I used it before.

BTW, are you using the CVS version?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

View raw message