forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CLI Feature request
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:15:10 GMT
On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 09:26:52AM +0100, Upayavira wrote:
> Upayavira wrote:
> After some days during which my IDE wouldn't compile Cocoon, I have now
> committed this simple change.

* [50]  1.814s 46.0Kb  primer.html
* [0]   0.021s 15.3Kb  images/page-areas.png
* [0]   1.248s 45.5Kb  primer.pdf
* [49]  0.531s 15.6Kb  license.html
* [60]  1.281s 49.8Kb  sitemap-ref.html
* [0]   2.883s 53.1Kb  sitemap-ref.pdf
^                      site:your-project
^                      ext:cocoon
^                      site:howto-samples/overview

All indented and beautiful.. thanks!  I'll commit this to Forrest
tomorrow and make a 0.5.1 RC1 for people to play with.

> I have also reordered some code in the CLI, so that a destination
> directory specified on the command line will now override one specified
> in the xconf. All other command line parameters already override their
> xconf equivalents.
>
> Oh, and please do check out my logging/reporting question on cocoon-dev.

Will do.

--Jeff