forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <>
Subject Re: communication method (Was: obfuscate email addresses)
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:33:56 GMT

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:10:09 -0600 (CST)
"Antonio Gallardo" <> wrote:

> Is posible to hack a little the maillist manager to ofuscate the body of
> the messages?
> Are other people in Apache concerned about the SPAM problem?
> I think this is a very important topic to raise to the admin of the whole
> ASF? What you think?
> Best Regards,
> Antonio Gallardo

I agree. Let's try.

I have been doing many things related to the infrastructure
and spam issues on for a while. However, there're
many rooms to be improved, I guess.

By the way, I recommend you (those who have xml-site karma)
to append (OR CREATE robots.txt file and PUT into the CVS)
"Disallow: /mail"
to robots.txt @ /www/

__ Tetsuya <> __

View raw message