forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: -1 rendered documents, possible bug?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:28:27 GMT
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 04:36:41PM -0300, Sergey Missan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the process of upgrading the site to forrest 0.5 and encountered
> the following problem:
>
> when I have a group of documents in site.xml, for example
>
> <issue_02_00 label="Issue 02/00" href="02_00/">
>      <index label="Article 1" href="01/index.html"/>
>      <index label="Article 2" href="02/index.html"/>
>      <index label="Article 3" href="03/index.html"/>
>      <index label="Article 4" href="04/index.html"/>
> </issue_02_00>
>
> only first 3 documents are being rendered, e.g. Forrest always skips
> the last one. And when there is only one document in the group
> nothing is being processed at all. Does anybody else see this, or
> this problem is somehow related to the custom skin that I'm using?

I have the same problem of files not being rendered, also with a custom
skin.  In my case, the link is from a file's body, not the menu.

I'm not sure what the issue is.  At one stage, I thought I had it
narrowed down to the last link in a page being omitted, but later
experiments seemed to disprove that.  The last Forrest tag which didn't
have this problem is (IIRC) stable-20030626.  I suspect it is a CLI bug.
Will investigate as time permits..

--Jeff