forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Looking for some how-to's
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:12:01 GMT
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 11:18:45AM +0200, Stephan Schlierf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for some how-tos for the following features:
>
> - CVS revison tags: How can I get at it that generated html-pages show the
> revision tag of cvs ?

If you have:

    <version>$Revision: 1.30 $</version>

The '1.30' will be extracted and displayed at the bottom of the page as
"version 1.30".  See for example the bottom of
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/your-project.html

> - Email: How can I get at it that generated html-pages show a 'clickable'
> email-adress (of the author-element)

You'd have to override
src/resources/skins/common/xslt/html/document2html.xsl, and edit the
"headers/authors" template.

--Jeff