forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Forrest 0.5
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:26:14 GMT

Are we happy to release CVS as Forrest 0.5?

As a sanity check, I upgraded Forrestbot to 0.5, and rebuilt all the
sites (some by hand):

xml-forrest:            Builds cleanly
xml-forrest-krysalis:   Builds cleanly
xml-forrest-template:   Builds cleanly
xml-xindice:            Builds cleanly
incubator-site:         Builds cleanly
jakarta-poi:            Builds with some unexcluded URLs
xml-fop:                Builds cleanly with updated sitemap & DOCTYPEs removed
avalon-site:            Builds cleanly after sitemap upgrade
cocoon:                 Builds ('build docs') with a handful of errors
ws-site:                Builds with one invalid URL

So I'm pretty happy that 0.5 is minimally functional.

I have put a distribution online for people without CVS access to play

Current CVS has been tagged as FORREST_05_RC ("release candidate").  If
there are any last-minute commits, please update that tag on the relevant

View raw message