forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mixed-namespace support (Re: cvs commit: ...)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:17:19 GMT
On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 02:54:18AM +0200, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Jeff,
> 
> I personally thought that we were going to let a bit more time to test
> forrest with cocoon 2.1.1 (2 weeks).

Why bother?  We'll get a lot more testers by releasing 0.5 now and
releasing 0.5.1 if we discover any bugs in Cocoon.

> But for some reason you want to release this ASAP, that is ok, but given 
> that people hurried to commit stuff, can we delay this release for 
> Wednesday?

Looks like it.


--Jeff

> >Does all this stuff (and @class) *have* to happen a few hours before 0.5
> >gets released?  Couldn't it wait 24 hours for 0.6, when we have a decent
> >multi-namespace validation system[1] in place?
> >
> >Same for @class attributes -- I don't care whether it's good or bad; I
> >don't want to even consider it for 0.5.  We can do a 0.5.1 any time.
> >
> >
> >--Jeff
> 
> 
> cheers,
> cheche
> 
> BTW: 0.4 and 0.2RC1 were released on Wednesday.
> 

Mime
View raw message