forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Mixed-namespace support (Re: cvs commit: ...)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:27:10 GMT
On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 01:48:15PM -0000, nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
> nicolaken    2003/09/08 06:48:15
>
>   Modified:    .        status.xml
>                src/resources/fresh-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs
>                         site.xml
>                src/resources/fresh-site forrest.properties
>                src/resources/skins/common/xslt/html document2html.xsl
>   Added:       src/resources/fresh-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/samples
>                         multiple-namespaces.xml html-sample.html
>   Log:
>         <action dev="NKB" type="add" context="skins">
>           In the common skin and derivatives, allow xhtml-namespaced elements in
>           document elements to passthrough when rendering to html.
>           Added also example in the forrest seed (fresh-site).
>         </action>
>   -#forrest.validate.xdocs.excludes=site.xml
>   +forrest.validate.xdocs.excludes=site.xml,samples/multiple-namespaces.xml

Does all this stuff (and @class) *have* to happen a few hours before 0.5
gets released?  Couldn't it wait 24 hours for 0.6, when we have a decent
multi-namespace validation system[1] in place?

Same for @class attributes -- I don't care whether it's good or bad; I
don't want to even consider it for 0.5.  We can do a 0.5.1 any time.

--Jeff