forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: krysalis-site skin (Re: tigris skin)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 10:17:48 GMT

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:11:00 +1000
(Subject: krysalis-site skin (Re: tigris skin))
Jeff Turner <jefft@apache.org> wrote:

> > Personally, I do like the "Forrest 0.4" krysalis-site skin.
> Any particular reason why you don't like javascript folding menus?  I'm
> not sure I'd want it on my site either, but I'm hoping other people have
> more rational reasons than mine ;)

Simple Reason: People (users) can not see the whole structure
of the website at a glance, in case of collapsible-menus.

I admit that some of website have too long ;-) menu (left-side) bars for
our eyes to follow, however, most of the websites do not have much
longer menus.

> Anyway, how about we add a 'collapsible-menus' switch to skinconf.xml for
> 0.5.1, which makes the javascript folding optional?

+1 :-)

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)