forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Claiming *.html (Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/conf forrest.xmap)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 10:27:31 GMT
On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 06:27:05AM -0000, nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
> nicolaken    2003/09/07 23:27:05
>
>   Modified:    src/resources/conf forrest.xmap
>   Log:
>   Add .html matcher as new way of defining ihtml pages.

What happens if in 0.6, we decide to have a fully unified filesystem
layout, where extension is the only way of differentiating raw and parsed
content?

That is more or less what I proposed in this thread:

And you agreed that it was a superset of the previously proposed
solution, that of having a raw/ directory:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=105894150226944&w=2

I don't want to limit our options in 0.6 for the minimal advantage of
making *.ihtml easier to edit.  So claim *.html if you want, but be aware
that it may be redefined in 0.6.

--Jeff