forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject krysalis-site skin (Re: tigris skin)
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:11:00 GMT
On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 11:26:44AM +0900, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> I am using krysalis-site skin because the backgrond color is good.
> (And "ws-site" module is using krysalis-site skin, too)
> However, it seems that the skin of the current CVS HEAD and
> Forrest 0.4 are different apparently because of the "folding"
> (and piling up) functions of the left-side navigator.
>
> Personally, I do like the "Forrest 0.4" krysalis-site skin.

Any particular reason why you don't like javascript folding menus?  I'm
not sure I'd want it on my site either, but I'm hoping other people have
more rational reasons than mine ;)

Anyway, how about we add a 'collapsible-menus' switch to skinconf.xml for
0.5.1, which makes the javascript folding optional?

Patches welcome.

--Jeff