forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject tigris skin
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 02:26:44 GMT

Hello,

Ahh... one good news. My company (Terra-International, Inc.)'s website
[http://www.terra-intl.com/]
is now using the Apache Forrest (Yay!)

--

BTW,

I am using krysalis-site skin because the backgrond color is good.
(And "ws-site" module is using krysalis-site skin, too)
However, it seems that the skin of the current CVS HEAD and
Forrest 0.4 are different apparently because of the "folding"
(and piling up) functions of the left-side navigator.

Personally, I do like the "Forrest 0.4" krysalis-site skin.

How it could be done (using current CVS HEAD)?
I will have a hesitation to upgrade the
ws-site using Forrest 0.5 because of this...

Thanks

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)