forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon's FOP hardcoded with JAI?
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:02:07 GMT
Following up on this, I am unable to replicate within Cocoon's webapp.
The minimal.fo.xml page renders fine with an embedded image.  So I won't
tinker with src/blocks/fop/lib/*.

However Forrest continues to break when using Cocoon's version of FOP, so
I'll switch Forrest's jar to that from the official 0.20.5 binary.

I'd be interested to know if any other users experience this problem, and
also why Cocoon needs a recompiled FOP jar in the first place.

--Jeff