forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: DEBUG Level?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 19:06:56 GMT
On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:44:53 +0200, "Juan Jose Pablos"
<cheche@che-che.com> said:
> Jason,
>
> Jason Kary wrote:
> > Hey Team,
> >
> > I am trying to figure out why my forrest site is not working with the
> > head version.  Please find the enclosed patch.
> > I've also notice the HEAD is not listening to the 'project.debuglevel'
> > variable since the CLI integration?  Has anyone else had this problem?
>
> I test it and it does not seem to work, I have not been able to find out
> why, but the new cli does not seem to increase/decrease log with
> modifier "--logLevel="

If you're using an xconf, you should set the log level in there, using
the <logging> node. That is probably overriding your --logLevel modifier.

If you want the --logLevel option, you have two choices:
1) Remove the loglevel attribute from the logging node in cli.xconf and
use --logLevel
2) Wait until I write my Ant task that'll allow you to embed your xconf
stuff straight into your build script.

For now, I'd stick with 1) ;-)

Regards, Upayavira