forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject communication method (Was: obfuscate email addresses)
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:10:09 GMT
David Crossley dijo:
> Another related issue is when people reply to the cvs commit log emails.
> Some people forget to clean up the reply to remove email addresses and
> other cruft.

Yep. Thanks to point out this! I already saw this, but I forgot to mention
about this. I think this is very interesting topic of dicussion around all
the cocoon projects.

>From my own experience I am sure I started got SPAM because someone
spamboted our maillists. I don't use this email address in other way, just
in apache related maillists.

Is posible to hack a little the maillist manager to ofuscate the body of
the messages?

Are other people in Apache concerned about the SPAM problem?

I think this is a very important topic to raise to the admin of the whole
ASF? What you think?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo