forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Missan <ad...@javable.com>
Subject Re[2]: -1 rendered documents, possible bug?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:26:28 GMT
Jeff,
JT> I have the same problem of files not being rendered, also with a custom
JT> skin.  In my case, the link is from a file's body, not the menu.

good to know that I'm not alone. Now I don't think it has much todo with
custom skin -- I've updated most of it to follow "common", and this
bug is still here. Pity, as everything else works remarkably well --
0.5 is a huge improvement in many areas. And porting was an easy task.

Also, I'm not linking these documents in the documents themselves (e.g.
in the "body") -- the only linkage is done in site.xml.

Do we have a bug report for this?

-- Sergey