forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets changes2document.xsl
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 02:24:50 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> > jefft       2003/09/21 02:48:07
> >
> >   Modified:    src/resources/stylesheets changes2document.xsl
> >   Log:
> >   Remove pointless xsl:text tags, and handle unknown action types
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.21      +4 -2      xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets/changes2document.xsl
>
> could not you wait a bit more?
> you would not expecting me to reply to your questions in 22 minutes on a
> sunday morning ┬┐right?
>
> I have never tread your code or other commiter's code as pointless,so I
> am expecting you to have same behaviour
>
> They were for the i18nn migration  to remind that it's contents need to
> be translated.

There is a way to circumvent future situations like this.

Cheche, your cvs log message for v1.19 did not mention any reason for
your original change. I too wondered why this sudden change was needed.

Also, if there is a known problem then consider raising a Jira issue and
add a FIXME note to the code.

Perhaps Jeff was a bit hasty in reverting, but that does not matter
because it alerts us to the issue.

--David