forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets page2document.xsl
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:23:01 GMT
Quoting Juan Jose Pablos <cheche@che-che.com>:

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>   Have you considered using maven for builds?  It will download all the
> latest
> > dependency jars from a central repository.  Not sure how it handles
> optional
> > dependencies.
> >

> I do not know much about Maven, is this related to this issue?:
>
> http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-55

Sort of opposites.  AFAICT, that issue is to allow maven projects to build their
forrest site as part of the build process.  In other words, a forrest plugin for
the maven project.  What I am a suggesting would be to use maven to build
forrest.  I haven't used maven too much either, so I don't know how much work
this would be or if we would even want to do it.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net