forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: W3C DTDs
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 05:12:23 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> > Is there any particular reason why some of the popular w3c stuff is
> > missing from the catalog?
>
> No, only that no-one has requested it yet.
>
> > Patch is attached which adds couple of versions of svg and html. Hope it
> > will find it's way in ;-)
>
> Thanks Vadim, i will put it in. It looks like this is the stuff
> that you put into Cocoon a while ago. The only difference is that
> Cocoon also has "xhtml11-flat.dtd" ... did you deliberately omit that?

Okay, done. Would you please test that these work for you.

The other part that i did not know how to deal with, is the
SGMLDECL ... so it is commented out for now. Is that relevant
for Cocoon and Forrest - will it interfere with whatever
SGML declaration that Xerces uses by default? ... i am out of my depth.

--David