forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Release 0.5 on monday?
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 13:05:27 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
<snip/>

> Are there docs ready that explain the new features of this version?  And
> ones that explain how to upgrade?  If I have time this weekend I can help
> with these.

Please do. There is changes.html generated from status.xml
and there are the past release notes in xml-forrest/etc/

We should not release until we get these sorted. Please start and the
mailing-list can add to it.

> A few existing bugs:
> "trail" links at top of http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest

It seems that the build of xml-forrest is broken at the moment, but
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest-template/
does not see to show any problem with the trail links.
Please elaborate.

> FOR-48 (fix included in description)
> FOR-47 (fix included)

Would a committer on Win$ please look at these changes to .bat scripts.
They should be fixed before release.

--David Crossley