forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject broken build when href=directory (Was: IHTML sample bug)
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:04:27 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Upayavira wrote:
> >
> > Does the ihtml sample use the HTMLGenerator?
> >
> > Carsten has just fixed a CLI bug in the HTMLGenerator that prevented it
> > working without an HTTPEnvironment present. So if someone is able to
> > upgrade to CVS Cocoon and retest the IHTML sample, it might well work.
>
> I upgrade cocoon on my system, and that seems to fix this issue.

Great, but i think that this second thing is a different issue.
Hence i changed the Subject line.

> But It
> change another behaviour, it expect an index.xml when you define:
>
> <samples label="Samples" href="samples/" tab="samples">
>
> X [0] samples/index.html	BROKEN:
> /var/tmp/fs/build/tmp/context/content/xdocs/samples/index.xml (No such
> file or directory)

Yes i noticed this recent change too. One of our projects had
site.xml entries like Juan shows above, ending in a directory slash
with no explicit reference to index.html

It built fine and generated an index.html in the correct place
using the relevant index.xml source.

Recently that changed and i had to use explicit index.html hrefs.

--David