forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Kok" <j...@messianic.dyndns.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-forrest/src/resources/stylesheets page2document.xsl
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:14:11 GMT
I guess then I am a revolutionary as well.... because I have to agree with
Cheche on this..

A document system should also be able to generate abstact lists etc on
search request content. There is a whole load of additional similar features
I can think of that would be very usefull for forrest. Especially in the
areas where one compile thesis' etc.

I would also presume a documentation system to have some library kind of
features as well, not only a bare static publishing system with no
interaction capabilities.

Sorry guys, that was a bit of a mouthfull ---- I've been taking a bit of a
passive roll, as I have my nose stuck deep into eBusiness (and mobile
commerce stuff).

Johan Kok