forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramon Prades" <rpra...@porcelanosa.com>
Subject RE: Looking for some how-to's
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:26:16 GMT
Hi Stephan

To generate a PDF for the whole content of the site just add the following
lines to your site.xml:

  <about tab="home" label="Home" href="">
      <all_site label="Full HTML" href="site.html"/>
      <all_sitePDF label="Full PDF" href="site.pdf"/>
  </about>

In this case the menu labeled "About" will have 2 new items: "Full PDF" and
"Full HTML".

Hope this helps.

Raon