forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Kok" <j...@messianic.dyndns.org>
Subject RE: Error in running Forrest as a webapp
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:01:23 GMT
IMHO one should then have two different 'clean' functions, with the default
to delete everything but the build/webapp directory and an optional which
will delete everything, incluydeing the webapp directory. Personally, I
would not care too much about the latter.

While being at it, something usefull that can be added to backcopy is also
to clear the original source. If one delete a file in e.g. the contents
directory within webapp, and perform a backcopy, the source directory will
still contain the 'deleted' file.

Regards
Johan Kok