forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [RT] html source files side-effects
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:25:53 GMT

Trying to follow what I say, I effectively switched my internal intranet
to use html source files.
Guess what, there are a couple of side-effects I hadn't thought of.

The initial effect is that users can use mozilla composer to edit the
pages, which makes it pretty trivial.
Then I found out that users don't need to install Forrest anymore! They
just check-in the html page, and live Forrest jolly knows what to do
with it!
Moreover, source files are directly readable from viewCVS!

Now if I understand how to debug Cocoon in JBuilder so to make these
files done also by the CLI...

             - verba volant, scripta manent -