forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Allow gmane postings
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:15:39 GMT

David Crossley wrote, On 01/08/2003 18.01:
 > It has been working fine since the list went
> subscriber-only. However, if you guys want to open the list up then
> that is okay by me. We will see if there is any difference.

I did two things:

1 - I made gmane allow postings from gmane to this list
2 - I added myself to the allowed ones by sending a mail to
     forrest-dev-allow-subscribe@xml.apache.org

2 would have sufficed, but I learned of it only after 1 was done. IIUC
it won't have impact on our lists as the list is still subscribers only
from here.

>>messages posted by 'Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken () apache ! org>'
>>(4615 msg) up to  2002-03-03.
>
> And he finds time for doing incredible work in between ... amazing.

:-O

Who's this guy?!? ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -