forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Bols" <>
Subject RE: Using XSP in Forrest - dynamic website
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:46:41 GMT

the tips Jeff Turner gave me (see attachement) solved my problems.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Johan Kok []
  Sent: maandag 18 augustus 2003 7:51
  Subject: RE: Using XSP in Forrest - dynamic website

  I recently downloaded the same to a development system running under XP
and obtained the following results using wepapp:

  1. Rendered a blank page (i.e. no errors provided either) when using
localhost:8080/test (test web-site)
  2. Any document using document v11 (or is it v12) does not render
  3. Calling the FAQ page (localhost:8080/test /FAQ) directly does however
bring the site up with that page. The same account for the other document

  The problem that I have therefor seems to be related to the rendering of
document v11 (or 12). I have not had the time to investigate further...
Can you check if you achieve the same results?

  Johan Kok